Meet Wyldling Script, a clean hand-lettered font with a little bounce. It’s just a little feminine, and is very legible, making it a great fit for a wide variety of projects, especially crafting.
Wyldling Script is best for:
- logos + branding
- clean print design, like magazines + flyers
- header elements that need a feminine touch
- quote graphics for social media
- crafting projects - Wyldling’s smooth edge & clean lines will be perfect for vinyl cutting machines
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 26 lowercase alternate characters + common ligatures - bb, cr, dd, ee, er, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, or, pr, rr, ss, tt
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.