Everyone kept asking me what font would work as the best match for my hand-lettered files, so I made one. It’s awesome - a font that is a total must-have for creators. This font has so many extras that it’s insane! Anyone who wants to create something that looks handlettered & handmade can do so effortlessly, and the combinations possible are endless.
I have all of the heart eyes for it!
Dear Journal has so many possibilities. If you’re a maker & creator that sells goods, this font will be perfect for:
- crafting - this font has a super smooth edge, making it an excellent fit for vinyl cutting machines like Silhouette or Cricut
- names or quotes on tumblers & mugs
- printable quotes
You can also use Dear Journal for:
- clean print design, like magazines + flyers
- header elements that need a feminine touch
- logos + branding
- quote graphics for social media
Dear Journal includes:
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 123 lowercase alternate characters
- one set of super bouncy lowercase characters
- one set of steady, more mild-mannered lowercase characters
- and a plethora of flourished, loopy characters and common ligatures
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.