Introducing Bitte Handwriting Script Font, a new handlettered cursive font! Featuring lowercase alternates and ligatures, you can truly customize the look & feel of your text in a few simple clicks to maximize the “signature” style. Bitte isn’t chunky, nor is she skinny – she’s the perfect weight, and also has a very smooth edge, making it a great choice for crafting with vinyl cutting machines like Cricut or Silhouette.
Bitte Handwriting Script Font is an excellent fit for:
– logos & branding projects
– clean print design, like magazines & flyers
– header elements + websites that need a casual, effortless handwritten element
– quote graphics for social media
– crafting projects
– t-shirts, signs, ornaments, home decor, & more
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 27 lowercase alternates and 14 double-letter ligatures
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files____
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.