Introducing Sanibel Brush Font, a new handlettered cursive font! Featuring lowercase alternates and ligatures, you can truly customize the look & feel of your text in a few simple clicks to maximize the handlettered, varied appeal. Sanibel features a bit of a textured edge, giving it a lovely rustic aesthetic.
Sanibel Brush Font is an excellent fit for:
– logos & branding projects
– print design, like magazines & flyers
– header elements + websites that need a casual, girly handwritten element
– quote graphics for social media
– farmhouse or shabby chic projects like signage or home decor
– full upper + lowercase characters
– numbers + punctuation
– Western European Language Support
– 26 lowercase alternates and 13 double-letter ligatures
– .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Sanibel is textured, and may be node-heavy in certain design programs. As such, crafters are warned to purchase at their own risk, as Sanibel may not cut well in small sizes.
Your Sanibel Brush Font purchase includes .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support them. Like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Also access ligatures, swashes, and other special characters through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. Please understand what you are purchasing before you do so. The extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.