Introducing Kismet, handlettered script font. Kismet’s destiny is to be added to your font collection. Kismet Script is the perfect combo of a little bubbly + a little messy. Kismet includes a set of lowercase alternates and some ligatures so that you can customize your text just a bit more!
Kismet Script is an excellent fit for:
- logo design + branding projects
- print design, like magazines & flyers that need a bold, slightly feminine script
- header elements + websites that draw attention
- quote graphics for social media
- crafting with a Silhouette or Cricut machine - it has a super clean edge for easy cutting!
Kismet Script includes:
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 26 alternates
- 24 ligatures
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.