Introducing Kismet, handlettered script font. Kismet’s destiny is to be added to your font collection. Kismet Script is the perfect combo of a little bubbly + a little messy. Kismet includes a set of lowercase alternates and some ligatures so that you can customize your text just a bit more!
Kismet Script is an excellent fit for:
- logo design + branding projects
- print design, like magazines & flyers that need a bold, slightly feminine script
- header elements + websites that draw attention
- quote graphics for social media
- crafting with a Silhouette or Cricut machine - it has a super clean edge for easy cutting!
Kismet Script includes:
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 26 alternates
- 24 ligatures
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.