the new ‘Fashionable Duo Font’
- a stylish, fashionable handwriting
fonts: script and sansserif with modern extras- illustrations and logos!
‘Fashionable Duo Font’
was created to look as close to a natural
handwritten script as possible by including over 66 ligatures
, and a
full set of lowercase alternates.
With built in Opentype features, this script giving realistic
hand-lettered style as if you are writing it yourself.
It is perfect for branding, logos, blogging, social media, cards ,
magazines, perfums, cosmetics and more.
It's highly recommended to use it in opentype capable software:
Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign,TextEdit, Pages, Keynote, iBooks
For how to using opentype fonts in microsoft word you get extra txt file
and a link for help.
All fonts include lowercase, uppercase, numbers, punctuation & international characters. WHAT'S INCLUDED :
Multilingual Support for Western European, Central, and South East European.
- Fashionable script font (otf, ttf, woff,)
- Fashionable sansserif font (otf, ttf, woff,)
- 20 Pre-made Logos as separated AI, EPS, JPEG (5000x5000px, 300 dpi), PNG (8000x8000px, 72 dpi)
- 100 Handdrawn Illustrations AI, EPS, JPEG (5000x5000px, 300 dpi), PNG (8000x8000px, 72 dpi)
Duo font is PUA encoded
. Open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can
find in .otf file only.
I recomend install and use the .otf file for
How to use PUA:
How to access extra glyphs? (ligatures, alternatives, etc)
1. Install the font as you normally do (in case it’s your first time - open font folder, double click on .OTF file, the font installation window will open - click «install»)
2. Open Windows Character Map. This application is included on all Windows computers. To access Character Map just hit the windows bar and start typing “Character Map”.
3. Open the application and in the “Font” dropdown, select the font you want to use and make sure the “Advanced View” box is checked.
4. In the “Group by” dropdown select “Unicode Subrange”
5. In the “Group By” menu that opened on the right side, scroll to the bottom and select “Private Use Characters”.
6. After that on the left side you’ll be able to see all the PUA encoded characters. If you want to use one of the characters click “Select” and after click “Copy”. Now you can go to any application and ctrl+v the character - that’s how you do it :-)
1. Install the font as you normally do
2. Search for a program «Font Book» (it’s a standart program that is installed to all mac computers, just start typing it’s name in the search field)
3. Open Font Book and click View on top of your screen, then choose «Repertoire». You’ll see all the characters included in the font that you select.
4. In order to use some character select it and click “Edit” and “Copy” or “CMD + C”.
5. Go to any applicaton where you want to use the character and right click and paste or “CMD + V”. That’s all!
After buying write me please if you need PNG and JPEG files from illustrations and logos, I will give you the link to download.
Buy this awesome font duo now and start creating!
Like my products? ---> please click on follow them. Thanks for your support!
Need help? Please contact me.