Did you know with the latest iOS update (13.5.1) you can now unzip files on your iPad and iPhone without a 3rd party app!
1. From your Purchasespage download your product by clicking on the “green download” button and then the link that drops down below.
2. A new window will pop-up, click download
3. Go to the home screen and locate your file app. Open this folder.
4. Hold your finger on the zip file and a menu will appear
5. Click uncompress from the menu.
Tip:If you don’t have this option to “uncompress” make sure you are not in the recents folder and are in the browse folder. At the bottom of the screen you will see these two options the browse folder should be highlighted.
6. Your file will now be unzipped and show as a folder in your downloads
7. You can click on the folder and see its contents. Now it is time to go to your app and load your project!