Google Pixel 4XL (Android 10)
1. After downloading, look in your apps for your “Files” folder and open that.
2. Next tap on the zip file you wish to unzip.
3. If your file includes a MACOSX file, we will want to ignore that and select the other folder.
4. Click on the three dots at the top right of the screen and then click “Select All” from the drop down menu.
5. Click on the three dots again and select “Extract to…” from the drop down menu.
6. Click on the “Extract” button to unzip your files.
7. Your files will then be ready to use!