1. Go to your preferred font store to find the font you would like to install. I am using Fontbundles.net
2. Find the font you want to install. You can find FontBundle’s newest Free Font of the Week here
3. Click on the download icon.
4. Your font will download as a zip file.
5. Find the location of your downloaded zip file - check the Downloads Folder in your Finder, or download bar in your browser.
6. Double click on the zip file. The file will automatically decompress by the archive utility into the same folder the compressed file was in.
7. Open FontBook application (found in Launchpad).
8. Drag and drop OTF font file into the font list in FontBook (middle column):
9. Your font is now installed onto your MAC. You may need to restart any programs that were open during the installation to ensure it is properly installed.