1. Go to your preferred font store to find the font you would like to install. I am using Fontbundles.net
2. Find the font you want to install. I used the free font of the week at the time this was made-- find this week’s freebie here
3. Click on the download icon.
4. Your font will download as a zip file.
5. Once downloaded, go to the file location. It will be a zip file for you to use.
6. Right click and select Extract all.
7. A new window will appear. Select where you want to extract your file to and then click on the extract icon.
8. Once extracted a new window will appear with your files. Click on the font folder.
9. Find the font file and double click on it.
10. A new window will appear. You will see the font. Click on the install icon. This will install the font to your PC.
11. You will know the font is installed as the install icon will be grayed out and you will no longer able to click on it.
12. To confirm that your font is installed, you can go to settings and select the font option. THen in the search bar type your font name.
13. If the font has installed correctly to the PC it will appear.
14. If you do not see the font in your program, please close the program, and restart it. Typically new fonts will become available upon re-opening.