Communicate directly with our designers, customer support staff and fellow customers any time from anywhere!
Use our quick and easy tool to create amazing monograms
Unleash your creativity with the latest from the Font Bundles Blog
Learn new skills and read our latest tutorials
1. Go to your preferred font store to find the font you would like to install. I am using Fontbundles.net
2. Find the font you want to install. I used the free font of the week at the time this guide was made-- find this week’s freebie here
3. Click on the download free now icon
4. Your font will download as a zip file and will usually be found in your downloads folder
5. Once downloaded, go to the file location. It will be a zip file for you to use. right click on the file and click on extract all from the menu
6. A new window will appear. Select where you want to extract your file to and then click on the extract icon.
8. Once extracted a new window will appear with your files. Right click on the font folder a select Install for all users from the menu
12. To confirm that your font is installed, you can go to settings and select the font option. THen in the search bar type your font name.
13. If the font has installed correctly to the PC it will appear.
14. If you do not see the font in your program, please close the program, and restart it. Typically new fonts will become available upon re-opening.