1. Ensure your font has been unzipped and installed on your device.
2. Open Silhouette Studio and either create a new file or open a file you require text.
3. You can select 2 different icons to get the text style options to appear. There is a text icon at the left and also at the top of your tool bar. I tend to use the one of the left as this also brings up the typing cursor onto your page as well.
4. Once the text style box appears to the right you can type the font you would like in the top box. This will bring your font. When it appears in the list, click on it to select the font.
5. You can now click onto the screen and start typing. Your text will appear in the font you selected.