Meet Wyldling Script, a clean hand-lettered font with a little bounce. It’s just a little feminine, and is very legible, making it a great fit for a wide variety of projects, especially crafting.
Wyldling Script is best for:
- logos + branding
- clean print design, like magazines + flyers
- header elements that need a feminine touch
- quote graphics for social media
- crafting projects - Wyldling’s smooth edge & clean lines will be perfect for vinyl cutting machines
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 26 lowercase alternate characters + common ligatures - bb, cr, dd, ee, er, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, or, pr, rr, ss, tt
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.