Meet Inverness, a new signature-style script. Messy & irregular, Inverness mimics real handwriting when used for various projects. The features included give it an added unique flair - use ligatures and alternates to fully customize the look of your text.
Inverness is best for:
- modern, sophisticated logos + branding
- edgy quote graphics for social media
- accents on printed design materials, like magazines or flyers
- website design header elements
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 27 lowercase alternate characters (full alphabet plus an extra “r”)
- an astounding 79 ligatures with unique connections for a super handwritten look
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
at al ar as at ay bb be bl br by cc ce ck co cr dd dr dy ee el er es est et ex ey ff fl fr gg gh ght gl gr il is it iy la le li ll lo lu ly mi mm nn of ol oo or os ot oy pp pr rr ss st ta te th ti to tr tt tu ul us ut uy va ve vo vu wh zz
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be (tediously) accessed through a standard character map and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.