I am really like this 3D script style and was big challenge for me to convert this into font, and now I success make it happen. Congratulation for me :)
Check this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iQKdVwgqM
- All alternate characters was appear on "Alternate for Current Selection" in Glyphs Panel.
- This font contain 1.000 glyphs and supported to all basic Latin character and eastern Europe language.
- 50 portable lowercase swash, it mean can create 50*26=1.300 extra alternate characters.
- To avoid of difficulty of use alternate character, I feature it with so many shortcuts to make access alternate character be so fast and easy! (Activate Contextual Alternates feature)
- This font also featured with PUA encode, so it can be accessed with software who not supported to Opentype (Cricut, Silhouette, etc). (Use character Map for Windows OS, use Font Book for Mac OS).
For fastest and most easy to acces alternate character, please make sure you use Opentype supported software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw X6-X7.
Please make sure you place fill version at bottom and stroke at the top.
- Brazilian Script Stroke version.otf and .ttf font file.
- Brazilian Script Fill version.otf and .ttf font file.