Introduce my new font Mudhisa Script
is a handwritten calligraphy with the kind of modern hand scratches. This typeface has been enriches with additional alternates characters up to 840 glyphs (Standard & Bold)
. Works perfectly for logos, fashion, stationery, letterpress, magazines, menus, books, invitations, wedding / greeting cards, packaging, labels, apparel, marketing etc.
- Mudhisa Script Font (otf, ttf)
- Mudhisa Bold Script (otf, ttf)
- Mudhisa Sans (otf, ttf)
- Web Font (eot, svg, woff, woff2)
- Basic Latin A-Z and a-z
- Stylistic Sets
- Stylistic Alternates
- Script 840 Glyphs (Standard & Bold)
- Sans 259 Glyphs
- PUA Encode
- Latin Pro Support Character
If you don't have a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw X Versions, you can access all the alternate glyphs using Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows).
- by using Windows Character Map with Adobe Photoshop (PS) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScPsiubM1k
- by using Adobe Illustrator (AI) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5XTaWYwWA4
- How to access alternates in another software : https://fontbundles.net/tutorials
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me by email.