Amelia Script is revolutionary new modern calligraphy typeface with more then 150 end-swashes. It supports opentype features. It is smart and it is working in Photoshop without necessary to open glyph panel! You are welcome to use it for various purposes: logo, wedding invitation, headings, signatures, t-shirt, letterhead, signage, labels, posters etc.
Amelia Script supports:
- Contextual alternates
- Discretionary Ligatures
- Stylistic alternate
- PUA (private use areas)
- Compatible with SILHOUETTE & CRICUT DESIGN SPACE
I prepared carefully 1465 glyphs, includes multilingual symbols (scroll 2nd screen)Be sure to scroll 150+ swashes.
- OTF/TTF/WWOF: AmeliaScript- Draft version
- HELP (How to access all kind of swashes in Photoshop/illustrator/Indesign without using Glyph panel)
- BONUS (3 PSD files with editable swash examples.)
This handwritten font is perfect for:
- wedding invitations
How it works in Photoshop https://youtu.be/a9o9Ms1LVaM
Watch Amelia Script in action: (illustrator)https://youtu.be/f7jyINBg-zQ
How to use it with Photoshop?
Open Window - Character Turn on/off: Contextual alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Stylistic alternate, SwashIt works in Apple Pages and Microsoft Power Point important! - For Apple Pages and Microsoft Power Point install files from folder: Short versionApple Pages and Microsoft PowerPoint don't support Opentype features, but you still can use alternates.
- Open Font Book and choose font (switch to second view mode: View-Repertoire)
- Select the glyph and copy it (cmd+с or edit-copy)
- Open Apple Pages and paste it (cmd+v or edit-paste) Adjust the size and place...
Please share your jobs! I always happy to get feedback.
Any questions? Please send messages.
Any help? Just contact me.