Welcome to Happy Letters shop :)
Unique handmade calligraphic Sweet Dreamst is modern display font with 81 alternative flourish lowercases, 51 alternative uppercases and 27 ligatures.
Each time when you`ll type the text with Sweet Dreams Font, you will want to return to it again and again, because it sweet dreams for designers, blogers and everybody who loves handwritting calligraphy.
For fans of puzzles and flowery flourish whorls, there will be plenty of opportunity to experiment on different versions of each letter.
Help to you realize your dreams and design ;)
Hand drawn Sweet Dreams Font is mapped to regular keyboard keys, so you don't need any additional programs to use them. Just install font, type and go!
To use alternative symbols or ligatures, you need to have Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign CC version or higher, and other program which support alternatives and ligatures.
Titles and text for wedding albums, logo, hand drawn phrases or quotes for greeting cards (Christmas, Valentine`s Day, Mother`s Day, Easter, Birthday and other holidays), calligraphy photo overlay, short phrases, gift shops tag, presentation in social media Pinterest or Instagram.
this is a digital download item in .ttf, .otf and .woff. No physical product will be mailed to you.
- Sweet Dreams Font Regular in TTF, OTF and WOFF formats;
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR FONTS:
1. Save the ZIP file to your device and when the download has been completed proceed to extract the files using an uncompressing program such as WinRAR or WinZip that you can easily download from the web for free!
2. Install font on your computer (press left click of mouse, choise Install).
3. Open your program - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, etc. and choise font Sweet Dreams with list fonts in programm.
4. Write your text and change if you want on alternative characters. Ligatures are inserted by themself when you write a certain combination of letters. For example th, ll, ff, fl.
How to use alternative characters on youtube https://youtu.be/MplEslR7-us
RELATED MY FONTS:
Need help? Do not hesitate to contact me.