Milky River playful childish font contains the uppercase and main & alternative lowercase letters. And also the full set of double letters a large range of numerals and punctuation. The Milky River font will be perfect for use in all your fun design projects be it logos, labels, packaging design, blog headlines. Also, it will look great on mugs, cards, kids books headlines or other typographic projects.
The Milky River symbols is an additional font with 36 hand-drawn doodles, catchwords, arrows, and swashes and can help to make your design more original. Combine and arrange swashes and illustrations to create your own designs and make borders, frames, dividers, logos and more (just use a-z and 0-9 keys in the included Milky River symbols font). A different symbol is assigned to ever uppercase or lowercase standard character so you do not need graphics software just simply type the letter you need.
- Milky River_script.otf
- Milky River_script.woff
- Milky River_script.woff2
- Milky River_symbols.otf
- Milky River_symbols.woff
- Milky River_symbols.woff2
- Character map PDF document with listed all glyphs and ligatures. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Instruction on how to Install Fonts,
- Instruction on how to use PUA, and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included.
(Need access to TTF’s? There is a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.) Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and South East European too. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all the characters you’ll need are there.
- Contextual Alternates: Automatically adds contextual alternates for a more natural handwritten feel, in programs with Open type capability.
- Stylistic Alternates: 26 ligatures of double letters extra stylistic alternates for lowercase characters
- Multilingual Support for 27 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh, Zulu
- character set: ÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÇÐÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÞÚÛÜÙẂŴẄẀÝŶŸỲ áâäàåãæçðéêëèíîïìñóôöòøõœþßúûüùẃŵẅẁýŷÿỳ and more.
- PUA Encoding: Additional glyphs can be accessed through Character Map or Font Book (can copy and paste desired glyphs, when Opentype panels are not available.)
For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
I hope you love it and if you have any question, feel free to contact me via personal message or leave a message.
Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, Splitshire
To check out more about the new product for product preview, hand lettering and giveaways