Golden Night is a handwritten script font that will be perfect for branding, logos, wedding stationery, social media, packaging, and other projects that require an elegant touch, design projects be it logos, signatures, labels, packaging design, blog headlines.
Golden Night script contains a full set of uppercase and letters and 32 ligatures - which can be used to create a handwritten look. What's included:
- Golden Night_script_font.otf
- Golden Night_script_font.woff
- Golden Night_script_font.woff2
- Character map PDF document with listed all glyphs and ligatures. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Instruction on how to Install Fonts,
- Instruction on how to use PUA, and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included. (Need access to TTF’s? There is a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.)
Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and Southeast European too. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all the characters you’ll need are there.
- Stylistic Alternates: 32 ligatures of double letters and extra stylistic alternates for lowercase characters
- Multilingual Support for 27 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh, Zulu
- character set: ÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÇÐÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÞÚÛÜÙẂŴẄẀÝŶŸỲ áâäàåãæçðéêëèíîïìñóôöòøõœþßúûüùẃŵẅẁýŷÿỳ and more.
- PUA Encoding: Additional glyphs can be accessed through Character Map or Font Book (can copy and paste desired glyphs, when Opentype panels are not available.)
- For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
I hope you love it and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via personal message or leave a message under this text.
Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, Splitshire