Yes, the pickup line is real.
Introducing Don’t Click Me, a thick and thin style handwritten brush and ink font to makes you addicted more and more on it. Cause i feel pretty addicted to these kinda font lately Its the most complex font that i’ve ever made, contains so many features and style that you’ll see soon after this introducing line.
1.) Don’t Click Me : a brush and ink font that 100% handwritten straight from the paper to fulfil your “handmade feels” needs, it comes with so many Opentype Features such as :
- Titling : a fancy and big uppercase to make your headline or title shouts better.
- Stylistic Alternates : just in case you doesn’t like the standard letters looks, there’s always a better options for you.
- Initial and Terminal Forms : you still can shine with an lowercase too, Initial Forms are a lowercase with swirl at the front to open the words, and so the Terminal Forms are a lowercase with a swirl at the end of the word.
- Ligatures : an auto-changer for double letters so it doesn’t looks the same, to maintain the handwriting feels, and there’s a special ligature on letter “g” and “y” too, you’ll love it.
- Multilingual Support : All the letters inside are displayed in the preview of characters set, if your language letter needs doesn’t there, it doesn’t support your language.
2.) Illustrated vector bonuses : When a design doesn’t work only with the font, illustration is the answer, Available in Vector format as AI (Illustrator) , EPS, and PDF.
Use a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7 to access the full features of this typeface.Guides to access all alternates : http://adobe.ly/1m1fn4Y
But if you didn’t have any software to access the Opentype Features, you can still use a copy-paste method from FontBook on Mac, or Characters Map on Windows to view, access, and do a copy-paste from it into your text/design software.