Baretto is a beautiful smooth handwritten script font. It provides realistic handwritten typeface in your design projects, absolutely suited for any display or text use.
Enriched with beautiful alternates and ligatures.
Baretto font perfect for branding, quotes, logos, wedding invites, product packaging, headers, cards and many more!.
- Available in single OTF and TTF files
- Uppercase A-Z
- Lowercase a-z
- Numbers 0-9
- Uppercase Alternates
- Lowercase Alternates
- Custom Ligatures
- PUA Encoded
- Multilingual support
- Support for Windows, Mac and Linux OS
- BarettoAlt1.ttf (Alternate glyphs)
- BarettoAlt2.ttf (Alternate glyphs)
- BarettoAlt3.ttf (Alternate glyphs)
- BarettoAlt4.ttf (Alternate glyphs)
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS
- Install OTF File (.otf), You need a program that supports OpenType features like Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later to enable OpenType features (ligatures and alternates). or
- Install OTF File (.otf), For the programs that do not support OpenType features you can use Character map application (windows) / Font Book (Mac) or Babel map application (optional), choose the font and then copy-paste alternate characters from them to your project page (such as photoshop page etc).or
- Install TTF File (.ttf), for the programs that do not support OpenType features you should install all TTF files , so you will have basic font and alternate fonts in your system.You can mix and match them to get the best typographic designs in almost all text processing program.
If you have any questions regarding this product kindly leave your message through the contact form, comment field or contact us.
Enjoy the font!!