a modern and playful serif font. This clean and minimalistic serif is
crafted with love and high attention to the details. Packed with
OpenType features (such as alternate chars, swashes, ligatures, etc),
lets you play and explore every characters available. Pioggia
is very versatile, suits best for almost everything, whether you're
working on classic themed design, or the modern ones. If you're often
working with a logotypes, hipster-quote writings, t-shirt designs, etc, Pioggia is your next go-to font.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
- Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations,
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as initial forms, alternate characters, stylistic sets, swashes, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF.
You’ll need a software with
Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such
as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For
Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature
via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired
letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access
to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook
(Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!