Introducing Baisteach, our latest all-caps vintage
serif. Inspired from early 1900's typography that often used in
signpaintings, packaging labels, and advertisements. This typeface is
made of sharp serifs, clean edges and strong form, give you a simple yet
impactful feels. Suits best for headline, logo/logotype, and many more.
If you're a fan of classic typography, make sure you add this font to
your design toolbox. Last but not least, dont forget to activate its OpenType Feature to get the wider selection of letter combinations.
- Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets,swashes, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You’ll need a software with
Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such
as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For
Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature
via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired
letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access
to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook
(Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!