Industrial is a visual contemporary sans serif typeface composed of three weights plus their matching obliques.
The “Industrial design” creates and develops concepts and specifications that optimize the function, value and appearance of products. Indeed, this is reflected in the concept behind each glyph of our font family which geometry has required a particular attention for the purpose to preserve optical exactness, along with proportions continuity. The whole design of this typeface is in fact ruled by versatility and legibility and makes it functional for any text in small and large sizes.
Industrial typeface includes over 450 characters with coverage for several languages using latin alphabet as well as the Greek alphabet. The font family provides advanced typographical support such as a significant number of neat standard and discretionary ligatures and broad support of OpenType features (OTF).
Recommended for headlines, logos and any destination of use such as corporate identity, typography, posters, web design and social feeds.
Official mini-tutorials available here:
- How to access alternates, ligatures and swashes in FontBook®: https://youtu.be/mGKlvKr0ReI
- How to use alternates, ligatures and swashes in Photoshop®: https://youtu.be/46ZtDbHwUAc
- Files included: Industrial Sans Light, Industrial Sans Regular, Industrial Sans Bold with corresponding obliques
- Formats: .otf , .ttf
- Multilanguage support (Central, Eastern, Western European languages, Greek)
- OpenType features (Standard and Discretionary ligatures)
Thanks for viewing/downloading, Unio.
Help file included. Backgrounds NOT included.