Monterey Script FontMonterey Script was built with OpenType features and includes beginning and ending swashes, numbers, punctuation, alternates, ligatures and it also supports other languages! What's Included
Installing the Monterey Script Font:
- Monterey Script Full Font (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
This font can be installed in all software that can read standard fonts. Accessing the swashes / opentype features / glyphs:
Monterey works best in a program that supports OpenType features, such as Adobe Indesign CS, Adobe Illustrator CS, or Adobe Photoshop CC. If you don't have any software that has opentype capabilities, you can still access all the ligatures, alternates and swashes by installing the supporting font files included in the download. From there, you can toggle between both the regular and alternate fonts to get a handwritten, professional look. Take a look at the character map to help you along the way!More Questions? Here are some (potential) answers!
- Commercial use for this font is allowed for unlimited projects.
- Multilingual capabilities are available for this font. Characters include: ÁĂÂÄÀĀÅÃÆČÇÐĎÉĚÊËÈĒĘÍÎÏÌĪįĽŁŇÑÓÔÖÒŐŌØÕŒÞŘŠŤÚÛÜÙŰŪẂŴẄẀÝŶŸỲŽ áăâäàāåãæčçðďéěêëèēęľłňñóôöòőōøõœþřšßťúûüùűūųẃŵẅẁýŷÿỳž
- You are not permitted to resell this font in any way.
- Also, the sans-serif font used in the preview images is Gotham :)