This is our newest product called Forever Together. This is a romantic font duo consisting of script fonts and sans serif can be paired with each other. Forever Together comes with Forever Together Script that contains tons of alternates and ligatures, and Forever Together Sans that contain 10 different styles. Forever Together is a really great font for a logo, clothing, wedding invitation, poster, and many others.
- Forever Together Script with over 150 alternate (OTF/TTF) - Alternate contains stylistic alternate, swash, stylistic set ss01-ss06, and ligatures
- Forever Together Sans
- Forever Together Sans Italic
- Forever Together Sans Bold
- Forever Together Sans Bold Italic
- Forever Together Sans Light
- Forever Together Sans Light Italic
- Forever Together Sans Outline
- Forever Together Sans Outline Italic
- Forever Together Sans Rough
- Forever Together Sans Rough Italic
- Multilingual support - spread your message globally AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWYÝŸÆßÞþ
To enable the OpenType features, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions. There are additional ways to access alternates/swashes, using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac) or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
How to Access Alternate Characters in Photoshop CC.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFlMwARHusY
How to access all alternative characters using Adobe Illustrator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzwjMkbB-wQ
How to use stylistic sets font in Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions: https://youtu.be/x1A_ilsBsGs
How to access all alternative characters, using Windows Character Map with Photoshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go9vacoYmBw
How to Use OpenType Fonts in Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space: http://cuttingforbusiness.com/2016/01/28/how-to-use-opentype-fonts-in-silhouette-studio-or-cricut-de....
Thanks for having a peek at Forever Together