I do a lot of taller, narrower handwriting fonts; this time around, I was inspired to make a wider, shorter handwriting font! MUGGSY has everything you expect from one of my fonts: clean and smooth curves, a full set of alternates, and a feeling of fun!
MUGGSY has two uppercase-height alphabets (with a few lowercase-style letters like a and e in the lowercase set), plus a full set of 63 "smallternates" -- the same letters, numbers, and ampersand sized down to 75%, and beefed up in weight so they can be mixed in with the full-size letters. Plus 30 double-letter ligature sets, and a few additional alternates for variety!
You also get a ton of punctuation, and my usual 300+ extended Latin characters for language support, for a total of over 600 glyphs!
And just because you may want things a bit heavier, I've also made Muggsy Heavy, a bolder weight of Muggsy with all of the same alternates and extras.
MUGGSY in a nutshell:
- OTF, TTF, and WOFF file formats
- The basics: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, tons of punctuation
- Smallternate set: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and ampersand at 3/4 size
- 30 double-letter ligatures, plus some extra alternates for variety
- Over 300 extended Latin characters for language support
- Everything PUA-encoded for easy use in all programs!
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.