Introducing Gray Skies, a new connecting script font! It all started with the letter Y -- instead of a loop at the bottom, I drew a kind of zig-zag smiling-mouth shape. That weird loop ended up inspiring a lot of the other characters, and a new script font was born!
As usual, this font is packed with features:
- Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers 0-9, and a full set of punctuation
- Over 350 accented and extended characters for language support, including Æ, æ, Œ, œ, and ß
- Alternates for lowercase a-z (mapped to Stylistic Alternates in OpenType coding, and also included in the separate Gray Skies Alternates file)
- 38 double- and triple-letter ligature sets (mapped to Ligatures in OpenType coding, and also included in the separate Gray Skies Alternates file)
- 10 bonus flourishes and swashes in the Alternates file - type them separately and attach them anywhere for a little extra flair!
- A handy PDF guide to all of the alternate characaters
- Every letter is PUA-encoded, to ensure easy Character Map/Font Book access
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.