Witch Hazel has been quite a while in the making; a fun font with slightly flared serifs, lots of ligatures and alternates, and over 1150 glyphs!
This font is great for holiday designs, from Valentine's Day to Halloween to Christmas! It also bridges modern and vintage styling, so you can use it for fairy tales and pirates, or for your company's branding and logo!
I just couldn't stop adding more and more to this font. Witch Hazel includes:
- The usual A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and tons of punctuation;
- Greek uppercase letters;
- Cyrillic uppercase letters;
- Over 430 extended Latin characters;
- Small caps;
- Decorative alternates for all letters (some letters have up to 8 alternates!);
- Numbers and uppercase letters with pointy spurs;
- Numbers and uppercase letters with rounded spurs;
- 40 two-letter ligatures!
For my Font Bundles crafters, I've also included the two spurs alphabets in their own font file; just type the lowercase letters and regular numbers for the pointy spurs, and type the uppercase letters and hold down Shift while typing numbers for the rounded spurs!
All characters are OpenType coded and PUA-encoded, so they can be accessed by all design programs. And I'm including a PDF with the full character list; you can use it for reference, or you can copy/paste directly from the PDF into your project!