Kingfisher is the layered font that comes up with 2 styles engraved layer. You can save your times to mix and match the styles you need. Kingfisher font has 4 font family, regular, full engraved, half engraved, and extruded. This font is perfect for Logotype, flyer, poster, branding & identity, or application in mobile.
What's the included
Access Opentype Features
- Kingfisher regular (otf, ttf, & web font)
- Kingfisher full engraved (otf, ttf, & web font)
- Kingfisher half engraved (otf, ttf, & web font)
- Kingfisher extrude (otf, ttf, & web font)
- PUA encoded
- Opentype features
- 27 multilingual support such as Afrikaans Albanian Catalan Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Hungarian Icelandic Italian Latvian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Zulu
This feature automatically can access all alternate to choose and mix it If your software supporting OpenType features. But otherwise, if not supported OpenType you must be installing "character map" for access these features. For the step to use character map you must choose "private use area" at "Unicode" options. How to use
character map for access OpenType features https://youtu.be/ARD2cqZ2rdM
If you have any question or technical support don't hesitate to comment, message or contact. Have a nice day.