Introducing Glorial - An Elegant Font Duo Collections
The handwritten calligraphy script works perfectly together with contemporary serif (regular and slant). Glorial Script includes a full set of uppercase & lowercase letters with beginning swashes , a full set of lowercase letters with ending swashes, a full set of contextual alternates lowercase letters , 50+ ligatures features that makes the font look more natural.
Glorial fonts that special for fashion and matches applies in some designs such as the logotype, brand, magazine, website or blog headlines, packaging, branding, quotes, invitation cards, greeting cards, business cards, and wedding more.
Glorial is coded with PUA Unicode, which allows full access to all the extra characters without having special designing software. Mac users can use Font Book, and Windows users can use Character Map to view and copy any of the extra characters to paste into your favorite text editor/app.
• 50+ Ligatures, Contextual alternates, Stylistic alternates, and Swash
• Uppercase, lowercase, numeral, punctuation and symbol
• Script and Serif font (regular & slant)
• 6 .TTF and .OTF format files
• PUA Encoded Characters
• Fully accessible without additional design software
• Multilingual support for English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Indonesian, Malay, Hungarian, Polish, Croatian, Turkish, Romanian, Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Slovak, Slovenian
How to get access alternate glyphs with designing software to open type fonts check this link : http: //adobe.ly/1m1fn4Y
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me. Happy creating!
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.