Introducing Ferghaus, a modern sans serif font. This
all-caps font is crafted with high attention to the details, gives you a
clean and sharp feeling using it on your designs. Packed with so many OpenType
features (such as alternate chars, swashes, ligatures, etc), lets you
play and explore every possibilities with the letters combo. Ferghaus is highly versatile, suits best for almost everything, whether you're working on classic themed design, or the modern ones.
- 370+ glphys consists of standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets,swashes, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You’ll need a software with Opentype Features
support to explore this typeface’s full features, such as Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For Photoshop
CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature via
Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired letters
you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access to these
“hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook (Mac) too,
as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!