, a fun hand-lettering style typeface with TONS of alternates!
This typeface started off large, and kept getting larger, until I'd created a minimum of different options for each letter! Every letter comes in: standard uppercase, standard lowercase, alternate uppercase, uppercase entry swash, lowercase entry swash, and lowercase contextual alternates, ligatures, more of Stylistic Set, Ornamen and layer / Extrude
The letters can be mixed and matched to create the look of a hand-lettered piece. Check out the example images -- all characters on the photo images are included in Gwyneth
- Both OTF and TTF file formats for all files
- All glyphs included in the main Gwyneth
file; additional font files (both in OTF and TTF formats)
- More 491 glyphs total
- Accented characters for multiple language support
- Additional Swash
- Coded OpenType features: stylistic alternates, swashes, contextual alternates, ligatures, Stylistic Set
- 19 lowercase letter ligatures (bb, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, pp, rr, ss, tt, zz, th, sh, fl, ft)
- Gwyneth Layer (both in OTF and TTF formats)
- Gwneth Ornament (both in OTF and TTF formats)
To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions.
There are additional ways to access alternates/swashes, using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac) or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
Thank you for checking! I really hope you enjoy it.