1. SVG format (All-In-One File, Colored)
2. EPS format (All-In-One File, Colored)
3. TTF (Font format, B&W)
4. OTF (Font format, B&W)
✨✨P L E A S E R E A D✨✨
- SVG files with your Cricut (PLEASE UNGROUP FIRST)
- DXF File for Cameo Silhouette Basic Edition
(If you have Designer edition, you can use SVG files)
or other major home electric cutting machines.
** If you have Silhouette Cameo BASIC version, you will need to use DXF, as it does not take SVG file.
– Colors vary depending on monitor, printer & stock choice
– Make sure your print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%