Introducing Meetha Script
Hi Designer, Coming again to complete your script font collection..! Meetha Script is modern calligraphy script font. This is a beautiful script font with italic style. Made gently and danced to give the character of modern writing that is sweet, simple, stylish and firm.
With a style like this, this font will be suitable in use for logo's, branding projects, homeware designs, product packaging, mugs, quotes, posters, shopping bags, logo's, t-shirts, book covers, name card, invitation cards, greeting cards, and all your other lovely projects.
You can use this font for your job very easily. Because there are many features in it. Contains the complete set of lower and uppercase letters, punctuation, numbers, web fonts, and multilingual support. This font also includes several ligatures and alternative style Stylistic Set For those of you who have software that is capable of working OpenType (Corel Draw / Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign).
- Meetha Script.OTF
- Meetha Script.TTF
- Meetha Script.Web Fonts
If you don't have a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw X Versions, you can access all the alternate glyphs using Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows):
- For use in office word, you all can read the following article : http://www.magpiepaperworks.com/blog/using-opentype-fonts-in-microsoft-word/
- To Access Alternate Characters Click The Link Below: http://theartistry.littlebigcrafter.com/community/the-ultimate-font-guide/
- How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geL0Ye02Ryk
- How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25yiUh8BcE
- How to access alternates in Ms Word: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxkhZiCuwEw
- How to access alternates in Coreldraw X7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVsufJjons
- How to access alternates in Adobe Photoshop CC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKXl58AdNY
- How to access alternates in Indesign CS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZTCxKG14Q
- How to access alternates in another software: https://fontbundles.net/tutorials
Thank You for purchase!