I've made script fonts, and I've made serif fonts, but for some reason I was inspired to combine the two into a serif script. (Is that even a category? If not, it is now.) The end result is Jumbuck! And I liked it so much, I created a second version without the serifs - a sans-script hybrid called Jumbuck Sans!
The Jumbuck fonts can be used for retro, modern, and hip products with ease! You can use the fonts any way you like: all-uppercase, all-lowercase, title case, or just jumble everything together!
As usual when it comes to my fonts, both Jumbucks come with over 200 accented characters to support most Latin-based languages. And as a bonus, I've also created 15 double-letter ligatures in both uppercase and lowercase, to add a little variety to your project!
Your Jumbuck Duo download includes:
- Jumbuck and Jumbuck Sans font files in both OTF and TTF formats
- Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers, and punctuation
- Over 200 accented characters for language support
- 15 uppercase double-letter ligatures
- 15 lowercase double-letter ligatures
- Fully PUA-encoded for full access to all characters
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.