Hello! I'm very happy to present my textured script font Soul Adventures.
Its hand look style makes it perfect for use in all your design projects be it logos, signatures, labels, packaging design, blog headlines. Also, it will look great in mugs, cards, gorgeous typographic designs, wedding stationery and much more.
And additional font Soul Adventures_symbols can help you to make a lot of pretty designs and logos.
Soul Adventures script includes a full set of uppercase 2 sets of lowercase letters, numerals, a large range of punctuation and 70 ligatures, giving realistic hand-lettered style.
Soul Adventures_symbols is a font with over 36 unique, hand-drawn elements and swashes can help to make your design more original. A different symbol is assigned to ever uppercase or lowercase standard character plus numbers 0-9 so you do not need graphics software just simply type the letter you need.
For your comfort symbols that are included in Soul Adventures_symbols.otf font is also saved in vector (EPS 10) format. You can choose either to type symbols or to add them as illustrations.
- Soul Adventures_script.otf
- Soul Adventures_script.woff
- Soul Adventures_Symbols.otf
- Soul Adventures_Symbols.woff
- Soul Adventures_Symbols.eps
- Character map JPG document with listed all glyphs, ligatures, and swashes. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Instruction on how to use PUA and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included.
(Need access to TTF’s? There's a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.)Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and South East European too
. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all characters you’ll need are there.FONT FEATURES:
- Contextual Alternates: Automatically adds contextual alternates for a more natural handwritten feel, in programs with Opentype capability.
- Standard Ligatures: 70 ligatures and double letters for a more custom look
- Stylistic Alternates: extra stylistic alternates for key characters
- Multilingual Support for Western European, Central, and South East European too, character set: ÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÇÐÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÞÚÛÜÙ????Ý?Ÿ? áâäàåãæçðéêëèíîïìñóôöòøõœþßúûüù????ý?ÿ? and more.
- PUA Encoding: Additional glyphs can be accessed through Character Map or Font Book (can copy and paste desired glyphs, when Opentype panels are not available.)
For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.I hope you love it and if you have any question, feel free to contact me via personal message or leave a message under this text. Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, SplitshireThanks!