Introducing cute and playful script, with natural and dynamically handmade touch. This font use two alternate each lowercase letter to avoid same letter in a pair, and sure there is hundreds of swashy character to make your text look nice for wedding invitation card.
The greatness of this font:
- This font contain 811 glyphs and supported to basic Latin character and eastern Europe language.
- This font also featured with PUA encode, so it can be accessed with software who not supported to Opentype (Cricut, Silhouette, etc). (Use character Map for Windows OS, use Font Book for Mac OS).
- To avoid of difficulty of use alternate character, I feature it with hundreds of shortcuts to make access alternate character be so fast and easy! (Activate Contextual Alternates feature)
- Automatic initial and final character (activate Stylistic Alternates)
- Swash (activate Swash)
- Two different lowercase character to avoid same letter in a pair (activate Ordinal)
- Standard Ligatures (activate Standard Ligatures)
- Stylish tail of b,d,f h,l ,t,g,j y,z (activate Titling Alternates)
For fastest and most easy to acces alternate character, please make sure you use Opentype supported software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw X6-X7
- Australian Script.otf
- Australian Script.ttf