New month means new font. Let us introduce our latest (another) sans serif; Tawakkal Sans.
This font is a mix of modern and classic style, its cleanliness and
irregular shapes represent the future, while its elegant curve mimicking
old style typography. Tawakkal Sans is highly
versatile, you can use it on many designing fields, ex: headline,
editorial, quote-writing, tees/poster design, logo, etc. Packed with
lots of glyphs (including OpenType chars), this font is a must have
weapon on your designing arsenal. Enjoy!
- 450+ glphys consists of standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets, (lots of) ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You’ll need a software with
Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such
as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For
Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature
via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired
letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access
to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook
(Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!