Hello brother and sister!
Typeface comes with Sans version (Eusthalia Typeface Family).
Typeface is a font which has two styles, Clean and Stamped.
With those kind of styles, Eusthalia
Typeface can be use in vintage designs. Eusthalia Typeface also has a standart Multilingual Support (Script
Typeface is great for Logotype, Branding Design, Logo
Design, Digital Lettering Arts, T-Shirt/Apparel, Poster, Magazine, Signs,
Advertising Design, and any vintage design needs.
Typeface Features :
- Upper and Lowercase Standard Characters,
- Opentype Features such as Standard Ligature,
Contextual Alternates and Stylistic Set (ss01 - ss07).
- Fully accessible without additional design
- Includes a range of multilingual characters.
You can access all those alternate characters
by using a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator
CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7.
Guides to access all alternates glyphs :
Mix and match the alternate characters to add
an attractive message to your design.
- Eusthalia Sans (OTF & TTF)
- Eusthalia Sans Stamped (OTF & TTF)
- Eusthalia Sans Slant (OTF & TTF)
- Eusthalia Sans Slant Stamped (OTF & TTF)
- Eusthalia Script Clean (OTF & TTF)
- Eusthalia Script Stampe
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.