Introducing Raelynn Regular, a fun hand-lettering style typeface with TONS of alternates!
This typeface started off large, and kept getting larger, until I'd created a minimum of EIGHT different options for each letter! Every letter comes in: standard uppercase, standard lowercase, alternate uppercase, alternate lowercase, small caps, uppercase entry swash, lowercase entry swash, and lowercase contextual alternates, ligatures, and layered
The letters can be mixed and matched to create the look of a hand-lettered piece. Check out the example images -- all characters on the photo images are included in Raelynn Regular!
Raelynn Regula rincludes:
- Both OTF and TTF file formats for all files
- All glyphs included in the main Raelynn Regularfile; all alternates separate additional font files (both in OTF and TTF formats)
- More 416 glyphs total
- Accented characters for multiple language support
- Additional Swash
- Coded OpenType features: stylistic alternates, small caps, swashes, superscript, subscript,contextual alternates and ligatures
- 19 lowercase letter ligatures (bb, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, pp, rr, ss, tt, zz, th, sh, fl, ft)
To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions.
There are additional ways to access alternates/swashes, using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac) or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
Thank you for checking! I really hope you enjoy it.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.