Uncle Grump is based on one of the styles people want the most when I'm doing hand-lettered projects. It's heavy and bold, but rounded on the corners and has a fun hand-drawn feel. It's great for all your kid-related projects, but can also fit with a grown-up vibe.
Plus, because I like to give you options, I've included some extras -- by layering the same words on top of each other and changing each layer's font, you can add in some dots, an outline, or both! And as usual, I've smoothed the lines and reduced the number of nodes/points to make this a clean font for crafting.
Your download includes:
- Uncle Grump (OTF, TTF, WOFF) - solid base alphabet
- Uncle Grump Dotty (OTF, TTF, WOFF) - solid letters with transparent dots cut out
- Uncle Grump Overlay Dots (OTF, TTF) - dots to place over the top of Uncle Grump
- Uncle Grump Overlay Outline (OTF, TTF) - an outline to place over the top of Uncle Grump
Each font file contains:
- Standard base character set (A-Z, a-z, 0-9, punctuation)
- Over 300 extended Latin characters for language support
- A few stylistic alternates for variety (A, J, K, R, T, t, Y)
- Everything fully PUA-encoded for easy access!
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.