Palm Beach Casual Script Font is a perfect for branding, Instagram posts or quotes, and it comes with a lot of ligatures so you can keep the casual, handwritten feel. It also has a set of beginning and ending swashes which is different for each character set. It is PUA encoded, so you can use the swashes in various programs easily. WEB FONS INCLUDED.
- Palm Beach Casual Script Font otf,
- Palm Beach Casual Script Font ttf,
- Palm Beach Casual Script Font web fonts.
You can download 3 mobile wallpapers that I made with Palm Beach Casual Script and some watercolors. They are JPGs ready to set as your wallpaper or even post as Instagram story. Freebie download link:http://bit.ly/palm-beach-freebie
If you use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign or another, you’ll be able to access alternates in the Glyphs pannel, with OTF font. Here is the link where you can see how to access Glyphs panel in Adobe programs: https://adobe.ly/2zuWcwQIf you are not using these softwares, you can access them through Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows). Quick tutorial on how to access swashes in Character Map:
- Select Character Map app on your PC.
- Once Character Map is opened Select the font you are using from the drop-down box.
- Ensure the Advanced box is checked. You will see the Character set appear, in these drop down boxes, go to ” Group by” and select ” Unicode Subrange. A second window will appear.
- In the new window scroll down to the bottom option and select ” Private use Characters” This will access your Glyphs in the Character Map window.
You may not resell fonts or logos as is or giveaway for free.
Mockup photos on board with logos are not included.
I would love to see what you’ll make with these! Please tag @inkyjar on Instagram, I will repost the best creations!
Please message me for any questions or concerns regarding this product.