is an Art & Craft like decorative typeface straightly inspired by the 1982 cover sleeve letters from my favourite rock band. It is quite arshed for a handwritten feel.
I've made a lot of alternate glyphes and ligatures and the font also cover western & central european languages (for the moment). I hope you'll enjoyed working with it.
Almost 800 glyphes right now, as it will be regularly updated. If the demand is strong, I'll also think about add greek and cyrillic alphabets...
PUA encoded (friendly usable within the latest Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Corel Pro or Office - & universally in the Windows Character Table)
If you don't have a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw X Versions, you can access all the alternate glyphs using Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows). For use in office word, you all can read the following article. http://www.magpiepaperworks.com/blog/using-opentype-fonts-in-microsoft-word/
- To Access Alternate Characters Click The Link Below:
- How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geL0Ye02Ryk
- How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25yiUh8BcE
- How to access alternates in Ms Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxkhZiCuwEw
- How to access alternates in Coreldraw X7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVsufJjons
- How to access alternates in Adobe Photoshop CC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKXl58AdNY
- How to access alternates in Indesign CS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZTCxKG14Q