Hello, we're back with another old but new font; Neue Stanley,
all-caps vintage serif with strong, clean, and sharp figures. Inspired
by the classic letters that were used in the old advertisements
(posters, labels, etc) Mouse-crafted with high attention to the details,
Whether you're working on modern or classic themed designs, this font is
a must have on your designing arsenal.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
- Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets,swashes, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF,
- Lots of fun and joy!
You’ll need a software with
Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such
as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For
Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature
via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired
letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access
to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook
(Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!