Introducing our new font; Vallely,
a classic art-deco-ish serif that are inspired by the old
typography/letterings used in packaging labels and advertisements. This
font is loaded with 300+ glyphs, packed with lots of alternate
characters, gives you various letter combinations to play with. If
you're a fan of classic and art-deco ish typography, make sure you add
this font to your design toolbox.
- Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets,swashes, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You’ll need a software with
Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such
as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For
Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature
via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired
letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access
to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook
(Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!