is a very flexible
, multifaceted and solid typeface, mixing Geometric shapes
with Humanistic strokes
at the same time. Its easy to read, legible in small sizes
; perfect for branding
, works great for bigger applications in need of more personality
, etc... This makes Chamfort an excellent tool for an incredible wide range of uses. It has a total of 12 fonts
, from thin
to black plus italics
. Each weight has +405 glyphs
, standard and discretionary ligatures
. Chamfort has also been specially designed for web
, making it work in small
and large sizes
on different types of screen resolutions.
- TRY FREE WEIGHT BOLD: https://goo.gl/xF5xqX
- Design: Smooth shapes, optical compensation optimized for text use , Medium-large x-height, Slightly wider horizontal proportions.
- Weights: 6 Weights + True Italics - Range from Thin to Black (12 Fonts)
- WebFonts Included: OTF, TTF, EOT, WOFF/WOFF2 formats
- 219 Languages Supported: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Bosnian, Catalan, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Embu, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Icelandic, Inari Sami, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalaallisut, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Koyra Chiini, Koyraboro Senni, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Northern Sami, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Tasawaq, Teso, Turkmen, Upper Sorbian, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Zarma, Zulu and many more
- Long-term support: I am always adding features, squashing bugs and improving letterforms. Please let me know if there is a feature you'd like to see or an issue that needs to be fixed. Updates to my fonts will always be free to existing owners.