New year, new font. Let us introduce our first font on 2019; Cairlinn.
A clean serif that are forged with spirit of vintage typography.
Heavily inspired by the old letters that are used in classic
advertisements. This 300+ glyphs monster is packed with wide variation
of letters, accessible via OpenType features.
If you're a fan of vintage/classic typography (like me), this font is
a precious addition to your design arsenal.
Suits best for any project
that requires a vintage touch, such as: labels, t-shirt design,
typographic quotes, packaging, wedding invitations, and many more. So
what are you waiting for, go get this monster and start a rrriiiiiooott!
- Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets,swashes, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You’ll need a software with
Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such
as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For
Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature
via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired
letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access
to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook
(Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!