Agnetha it has a perfect initial character and looks unique and attractive. It is suitable for your various personal designs such as clothing, invitations, book titles, stationery designs, quotes, branding, logos, greeting cards,
t shirt, packaging design, posters and more. Agnetha includes a complete set of upper case, lower case letters, plus extras alternate as well as multi-language support, numbers, punctuation.
The ZIP file includes the following :
To use a variety of glyph, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Photoshop Cs / Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CS / Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Indesign and Corel Draw and many more programs that support OpenType.If you do not have a program that supports OpenType, you can access all the alternate glyphs using Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows)
To access alternate and swash characters click the link below:
- Adobe illustrator CS : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geL0Ye02Ryk
- Adobe illustrator CC : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25yiUh8BcE
- Microsofts Word : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxkhZiCuwEw
- Coreldraw X7 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVsufJjons
- Adobe Photoshop CC : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKXl58AdNY
- Indesign CS : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZTCxKG14Q
- Inkscape : https://youtu.be/UzLhG3qwZ0A
- Cricut Design Space : https://youtu.be/cXZMzPmnlww
- Font Book : https://youtu.be/mGKlvKr0ReI
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me by email.